Friday, October 16, 2009
2:00 - 4:00 PM
Fenster Hall 6th Floor
All Students (BS, MS, PhD) ... curious about what research activities go on in the BME labs?
The Department of Biomedical Engineering is now home to some of the most exciting research on the NJIT campus. Join us on October 16 and experience the spirit of innovation that drives biomedical engineering research at University Heights.
- Tour NJIT BME laboratories and see the work first-hand
- Meet NJIT BME faculty who are leading the research programs
- Meet UMDNJ faculty collaborating with NJIT BME faculty and students on research projects
- Meet graduate and undergraduate students who are currently engaged in research
- Discuss opportunities for graduate education in the NJIT BS/MS BME program and doctoral study in the joint NJIT/UMDNJ BME PhD program
2:00 - 4:00 PM Open House of BME Laboratories in Fenster Hall and CHEN Building
(meet in the 6th floor elevator lobby for scheduled tours to CHEN Building)