Applications for the 2014 Neuroengineering Program are now being accepted until January 15, 2014. Notification of acceptance will be sent out by February 15, 2014
Each applicant needs to:
- fill in the online application form,
- upload an unofficial transcript from your college/university (in PDF format),
- upload your resume/CV (in PDF format), and
- request for two letters of recommendation to be emailed to the REU program coordinator, Candida Rocha at neuroengREU@njit.edu.
Upon acceptance, applicants will need to provide the following information to NJIT:
- Social security number (needed to process stipend),
- Verification of U.S. citizenship or permanent resident status, and
- Verification of health insurance.